We are now providing contact-free service. Once you register, your parking tag will be e-mailed to you to print. Once it is safe to open then we will arrange to have your physical pass delivered to you. Let me know if you are interested!
AGREEMENT FOR OUTDOOR PARKING AT VILLA LUCIA SUPPER CLUB
This agreement is for the extended use of the Villa Lucia outdoor parking lot for non-patrons. There is no fee for Villa Lucia patrons during our regular business hours.
The applicant agrees to be bound by the terms and conditions and to respect the rules set forth below.
- The cost of the monthly parking permits is $75.00 CAD which is due on the first of the month. Villa Lucia reserves the right to modify this monthly rate at the beginning of any time.
- The permit allows the applicant to park only one vehicle in the outdoor parking area at any given time, during the term of the agreement.
- Parking privileges are not transferable and cannot be rented, sold, or loaned and only a vehicle used by the permit holder may park in our lot.
- Vehicles may be left overnight in the event the vehicle is disabled. Please e-mail email@example.com to let us know if your car will remain overnight.
- The permit can be cancelled by Villa Lucia at any time, without prior notice.
- No mechanical work is to be done in the parking lot at any time (including changing tires).
- All vehicles must display the appropriate parking permit as provided by Villa Lucia. The parking permit must be returned to Villa Lucia at the end of the agreement term.
- Villa Lucia has the right to ask the applicant to temporary remove his/her vehicle at any time. If they fail to remove or relocate the vehicle after being advised to do so, the vehicle may be towed without further warning, at the applicant’s expense.
- Each vehicle must be parked between two painted lines and not in the lane way of the parking lot except as directed in the map.
- Use of the parking space is at the applicant’s own risk and Villa Lucia shall have no liability whatsoever for any loss of, or damage to, the vehicle or its contents, or for any personal or bodily injury suffered by any persons in the parking area, whatever the cause.
- Villa Lucia will not be responsible for problems with the access to, or the use of the outdoor parking lot if it is affected by snow, water, etc.
- Villa Lucia may revise this agreement at any time, and the applicant will accept and follow all new contract regulations when added to the current contract.
- Parking for partial months must be paid in full.
- Larger vehicles such as pick-up trucks, buses, and commercial vehicles may require an addition fee.
- We may allow permitted cars to be parked for extended periods of time however permission must be sought ahead of time.
- I understand that there are no refunds.
The right to use the parking area is also subject to the terms of the Parking Guidelines attached hereto, as may be amended by Villa Lucia from time to time. If any of the above rules are not adhered to, Villa Lucia has the right to revoke the parking privileges, with immediate effect. All questions should be submitted in writing via e-mail to ‘firstname.lastname@example.org’.
You must agree to these rules in order to obtain a permit.
Q. When can I pick up a tag?
A. We are only handling tags weekdays between 11:00am and 1:00pm. Not at any other time.
Q. Can I get a full refund?
A. There are no refunds. Instead we allow you a one-time transfer of your pass to someone else.
Q. Can my friend pick up my pass for me?
A. Yes, as long as they have registered using the form on this page.
Q. Am I guaranteed a spot if I pay?
A. Yes, we are only selling as many tags as we have spots.
Q. Do I need to display the hanging tag?
A. Yes. Either hang the tag from the rear-view mirror or place it on the driver’s side dash if it does not fit on the rear-view mirror.